Symbio-Version: Release-Build December 2021 or newer
The following steps describe how to set up the usage of the Intrafind Connector in Symbio. This will usually be done by Symbioworld who manages your Symbio instance.
Setting up a new External System
- In Symbio, enter the admin page of the System Administration and select Configure > Extended configuration.
- Create a type for an external system, e.g. "IntrafindConnectorType":
- Name the new type appropriately;
- Add the settings file "external_system_types - intrafindconnector.syex" from Symbio's Data tab in the "Package" dialog;
- Activate the new type;
- Press "Apply changes".
- In Symbio, enter the External Systems facet of the System Administration and create a new external system:
- Choose your new type from the drop down and enter an appropriate ID, e.g. "Intrafind Connector";
- Set the Symbio Intrafind Connector URL to the web service URL generated during installation;
- Set the Token to access the connector to the value defined during installation;
- Choose at least the User Role "Author Access";
- Set the URLs for following Intrafind services:
- Intrafind Index, e.g. "https://ifinder.example.symbioweb.com:9605/";
- Intrafind Search, e.g. "https://ifinder.example.symbioweb.com:9605/";
- Intrafind Converter, e.g. "https://ifinder.example.symbioweb.com:9602/";
- Ensure all these Intrafind services are up and running.
- Always fill Intrafind 'Tenant' field with the word "public", until otherwise advised by Symbioworld support!
- This tenant is not related to Symbio's tenant.
- Set the Element Type Filter to the API names of the elements which should be indexed by II, e.g. "[ "mainProcess", "subProcess" ]"
- Set the Attribute Type Filter to the API names of the attributes which should be indexed by II, e.g. "[ "name", "description", "links" ]"
- Add the new external system to all storages that should be searchable via Intrafind.
- For existing storages, you may need to execute "Apply new configuration" on the admin page to activate new settings.
The connected storages will from now on send their filtered content to Intrafind for indexing. As a Viewer in Symbio you will be able to search for configured released elements using the Intrafind index.