Configuring OneLogin for use with Symbio Apps
- In your OneLogin Administration, under "Applications" select "Add App"
- Filter for "oidc" and then select "OpenID Connect (OIDC)"
- Choose an appropriate display name, e.g. "Ploetz + Zeller GmbH - Symbio Apps Authentication"
- Save your new App
- Under "Configuration", enter the following redirect URL: https://symbioapps.b2clogin.com/symbioapps.onmicrosoft.com/oauth2/authresp
- Under "SSO", make sure that Application Type "Web" and Token Endpoint "POST" are selected
- On the same page, note the Client ID and the Client Secret
- Note your OneLogin Domain
- Save your app again
- Provide the information below to P+Z
- You are done
Information you need to provide to P+Z
- Your OneLogin Domain
- The new app's Client ID
- The new app's Client Secret