Symbio-Version: 1812 or higher
The following steps describe how to set up the usage of the Intrafind Indexer (II) in Symbio.
Setting up a new External System
- In Symbio enter the admin page of the System Administration and select Configure > Extended configuration
- Create a type for an external system, e.g. "IntrafindIndexerType"
- Name the new type appropriately
- Add the settings file "external_system_types - intrafindindexer.syex" from Symbio's Data tab in the "Package" dialog.
- Activate the new type
- Press "Apply changes"
- In Symbio enter the External Systems facet of the System Administration and create a new external system
- Choose your new type from the drop down and enter an appropriate ID, e.g. "Intrafind Indexer"
- Set the Symbio Indexer URL to the chosen IIS binding of your II installation
- Choose at least the User Role "Author Access"
- Set the Intrafind URL, license key, and 'Tenant' field to the ones provided by your Intrafind manager/administrator
- The license key is provided by Intrafind and is used to access their web-service interface.
- The 'Tenant' field is used to distinguish documents in Intrafind sourced by Symbio from other sources. This tenant is not related to Symbio's tenant.
- Set the Element Type Filter to the API names of the elements which should be indexed by II, e.g. "[ "mainProcess", "subProcess" ]"
- Set the Attribute Type Filter to the API names of the attributes which should be indexed by II, e.g. "[ "name", "description", "links" ]"
- Add the new external system to all databases that should be searchable via Intrafind
The connected databases will from now on send their filtered content to Intrafind for indexing. To be able to find something from within Symbio using Intrafimnd you will need to also set up the Intrafind SearchProxy and connect it to those databases, too.